Tuesday, May 17, 2011

2 Times World Junior Golf Champion Natasha Oon



During practice and tournament, I need to hit a lot of golf balls and also concentrate on my swing. This makes me feel tired easily and lose my concentration. When my mom and dad were introduced FusionExcel's Quantum Science products from my uncle, I gave it a try. I use the Quantum Pendant, Quantum Bracelet and Quantum Flask. I feel the immediate difference and experience more energy to help me focus more easily on my practice and tournament.

I usually practice golf after my full time school. Thanks to FusionExcel Quantum Science products, my energy level is replenished and I still can play in the golf course and have fun. Not only I can feel the benefit of Quantum Science product, my parents also feel the results as well. Wherever I go, I never forget to wear and bring FusionExcel Quantum products with me.

Thanks to FusionExcel , its make me more confident in my golf future and to handle the demanding challenges in major golf tournaments to come. I am also glad to know that for every FusionExcel products sold part of the money goes towards the Hope for Children fund. This make me very happy knowing the more I use and promote FusionExcel products the more Hope it will give to needy children all over the world!

NATASHA ANDREA OON (8 Years Old).

1st Malaysian Girl To Make History In Winning 2 World Championships at:

- 2009 TaylorMade World Master Junior Golf Championship.
- 2008 Callaway Junior World Golf Championship.






No comments:

Post a Comment