Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Alvin Patrimonio, The Legendary "The Captain" of the Philippine Basketball Associaton





When I was first approach and introduced to FE's Scalar Energy products, I must admit I was simply blown away by its effectiveness. The instant increase of my strength, flexibility and balance was so dramatic that it gave me goose bumps. However I was still a little sceptical despite of the amazing effects it had on me. Been a Christian and weary of a lot of anting-anting(religious amulets) in the market, I did some due diligence on Scalar Energy and found the scientific theory behind it.

My daily workload and schedules are very hectic as an actor and the manager of a professional basketball team. I had been suffering from insomnia for years but shortly after using the QP I now sleep like a baby. Even my focus and stamina has improved too.

Never in my life had I seen anything that produces instantaneous and amazing results such as these great products. Wow! I am really impressed by the effectiveness of FE's QP and am enjoying the benefits of my improved health!

No comments:

Post a Comment