Thursday, May 19, 2011

Daniel Kiss, Champion European Athlete




Over the past 8 months since I wore FusionExcel's amazing Quantum Pendant and drink the water from the Quantum Flask, I have avoided injuries and I am now 100% fit for the athletic season.

I feel my current world ranking of 6th place and 2nd in Europe in the current rankings can be attributed to the Quantum Pendant. Now I am in top form and I am confident I can perform well in the World Cup.

I recently won the Hungarian award, which was the best in the past 25 years' period by breaking the old record of 7.60 second and seting a new record of 7.57 seconds in the 60m hurdles. I broke the record 3 times this year since I start wearing the Quantum Pendant.

Thank you FusionExcel for a wonderful product

No comments:

Post a Comment