Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Daniel Kisse, Champion Hungarian Athlete




- 110 Metre Hurdles Champion
- National Record Holder & Qualifier World Cup Semi-Finals, Berlin 2009.

When I first started using FusionExcel's Quantum Pendant in July 2009 during my trainings, I broke my own race records easily. That was amazing! Then I used it during races and practically I could not run "bad" and continuously I had my best form.I recovered faster and I went to races with more confidence and a more positive attitude. After the season, following the obligatory resting period, I started to prepare again and I managed to continue at the level right from where I finished the season before.

Normaly I need time to train to get to that level. Both physically and mentally I perform at a higher level ! In my private life I also experience more positive events.I am grateful for FusionExcel's Quantum Pendant as it has helped me a lot in my career. I have achieved the best results since wearing the Quantum Pendant. I can concentrate better during my competitions, my technique and movements are well-balanced too ! Thank you FusionExcel!

No comments:

Post a Comment