Monday, May 23, 2011

Read Amazing Testimonial from Thailand

REPORT BY THAI PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTOR SUMROAY SWATPHET.
(WEARING NAVY UNIFORM IN THE PHOTO).


2 months ago I saw a documentary on Thai TV regarding a man with severe skin disorder, as you can see in the photos. He also suffers from depression as a result. The man's name is Mr. Boon Chueysuwan and he is a 62 years old from Utaradit North Thailand. I feel very sorry for him and his suffering and I thought maybe FE's Scalar Energy products can help him. All medical products prescribed by doctors so far have failed to cure his condition. I decided to contact him and introduce FE's products to him. At first the family was skeptical about me. However, I convinced them to try FE's Scalar Energy products, at no cost. I only wanted to help him. I gave him a Quantum Pendant to wear and a Quantum Flask to drink and to use the water to bathe.

After 8 days, his condition improved tremendously! It was unbelievable! Mr. Boon is like a different person now. His scaly flaky skin is gone! The hair on his head grew back! And his self esteem has improved as well! Mr. Boon and his family are now eternally grateful to FE's Scalar Energy products for helping him overcome his severe skin condition and depression. On Saturday 17th July 2010, hearing that FE's Founder CEO Paul Ting is giving a talk at the Thai Office, I brought Mr. Boon along to thank FusionExcel and to share his testimonial. It was a touching moment for everyone to hear Mr. Boon's story.

To everyone in the world who reads this, I have this to say. Please share your FE Scalar Energy product with as many people as possible. It will help them improve their health and in many cases, change their life, just like what I did for Mr. Boon. No human should suffer like that.

Thank you, FusionExcel for the amazing Scalar Energy products which are helping so many people in the world today! God bless you!










No comments:

Post a Comment