Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Grand Master Ricky Wong, Founder & Grandmaster Isshin Budokan Karate International




This message of mine is not to make any medical claim but my testimony of the benefit I got from wearing Fusion Excel pendant. My name is WONG SEK KHAR age 59 years and I am the founder and Grandmaster of Isshin Budokan Karate International (website: ibki.org) and also the Grandmaster and Chief Examiner for Persatuan Karate Budokan WPKL.

I have been actively teaching karate both locally and internationally until I suffered stroke in 2005. My life came crashing down and suffered depression because most evening I was not steady and easily become exhausted. I thought Icould not perform and teach karate until I met Amy Woon and her husband on 19th September 2007. I was introduced to this miracle pendant. After wearing FE pendant, I gained back my confident and return to active karate. Slowly I regain the mobility and strength of my right hand and limb and was able to perform my karate techniques with confident.

In Mid August 2008 I felt weakness on my left side and felt numb on my left hand. I quickly got myself admitted to hospital because I fear of getting my second stroke as doctors have told me before that the chances of getting second stroke is high if I do not take care. I was admitted to Selayang Hospital for two days and the CT scan showed sign of new stroke. After several examinations, I was discharge. This time I didn’t have any sign of weakness on my left hand and limb and in fact the doctor was pleased to find that I was quite strong compare to other stroke victims.

I felt so much different from my first stroke in 2005. This time, I was able to walk un-aided. One week after I was discharge from hospital, I was back teaching karate in one of my centre in Selayang. This time I do not have to go for physio- therapy. FE pendant is really a miracle pendant and I am very grateful to Amy and her husband Mr. Woon and lastly not forgetting FE company and to Mr. Paul Ting, the man who brought in these pendants and give hope to people like me. To you wonderful people I would like to say thank you.

MASTER RICKY WONG CREDENTIALS:

Founder Grandmaster of Isshin Budokan Karate International.

In early 70s’ was appointed as

- Senior Chief Instructor of Karate Association of Malaysia (KAM)
- Trainer of Bank Negara Security Force
- Tranier of Pekeliling Police field Force.

In late 90’s was appointed as

- Trainer of Police Commandos in Andhra Pradesh, India.

Chief trainer of Golden Falcon Karate Association of United Arab Emirates.

3 comments:

  1. Ricky Wong was expelled from karate budokan international (KBI) some 30 years back. He was a 3rd Dan at that time when he was expelled due to anti-dojo activities, trying to boss around in Malaysia KBI HQ. The GM of KBI immediately expelled Ricky Wong from KBI. Ricky Wong went on to teach Budokan under a different banner called some blah, blah, blah – “Isshin Budokan Karate International” without the permission/affiliation. His issued certificates/ranking etc. are equal to piece of waste decorated paper of no value. Being a 3rd Dan, this idiot issues 9th Dan certificates/ranking etc. His brokers are very much in India known as AIKBF headed by a bunch of crooks names – Hanumantha Rao, Pravin Kumar, MS Jaweed, Ravinder, Md. Bin Ahmed etc. etc.; all being affiliated to this idiot fake cunt Ricky Wong. For further details contact KBI Australia, GM Richard Chew about this expelled idiot Ricky Wong. Let the world know the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only genuine teacher appointed by GM Richard Chew of KBI is Mr. B. Parmesh, Chief Instructor of KBI – Asia. No one else in Budokan is authorized to issue ranking/certification other than Sensei. B. Parmesh, 7th Dan. Nobody in Budokan has been issued higher than 7th Dan till date, except GM Richard Chew of KBI who is a 10th Dan. Please stay away from AIBKF – their ranking/certification r of no value. Hanumantha Rao can give u a black belt for 3000 bucks in 6 months…yes it is a fact. See his fancy website aibkf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dare AIBKF and IBKI to fight a legal battle to prove who teaches genuine Budokan…Hey, Ricky Wong and Hanumantha Rao, if got the guts, fight the legal battle. I can prove you were expelled in the 1990s by GM Chew Choo Soot, can u prove it otherwise ?????. Time to close shop crooks and brokers of fake Budokan

    ReplyDelete