Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wimpie van der Merwe, 8 Times World Champion Cyclist





WIMPIE VAN DER MERWE (SOUTH AFRICAN) ACHIVEMENTS:

8 Times World Champion Cyclist

11 Speed and Endurance World Records

After wearing FE's Quantum Pendant, it's an amazing experience to be pain free from a lower back injury within minutes, a condition that conventional treatment like chiropractors, physiotherapists and medicine could not treat me successfully.

Now whenever I exercise I recuperate much faster, no more sore and stiff muscles. I hydrate many times faster, something crucial in endurance sport. As a result my body pH is more alkaline.

I have a general feeling of well being and improved endurance, thanks to FE's Quantum Pendant, a product that is so simple, non-addictive, one on which you cannot overdose nor have negative side-effects of. It is an amazing holistic and pro-active health product!

No comments:

Post a Comment