Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Wong Hong, Champion Body Builder





I have been weight training for 20 years and competing the past 13 years ( 5 years professionally). I have juggle time between work and training as I also own a fitness centre and a personal training business in KL. All the years of intense training coupled with long hours at work have caused my body to be in the state of “wear and tear” where I have extreme joint pain, sometimes lack of focus, energy, trouble in sleeping and hence have affected my training tremendously.

Since wearing FusionExcel's Quantum Pendant, all my problems are history. I can lift heavy weights again as my joints no longer ache.I am vibrant and full of energy everyday and getting plenty of quality sleep which is important in the sport of bodybuilding. Now I look forward to my training sessions even after a hard day's work. I am feeling the best I have ever been! Thank you Fusion Excel for producing such a fantastic product.

I highly recommend the Quantum Pendant to anyone who is looking forward to improving his/her overall well being. You won't believe it until you try it!

WONG HONG PROFILE:

- Mr Malaysia 1996 & 1999
- IFBB Mr. Asia Award in 1999
- Mr Eastern USA 2002
- Mr New York City 2002
- Officially listed on the Malaysian Book of Records for being the First Pro Bodybuilder as certified by the IFBB

No comments:

Post a Comment