Monday, May 30, 2011

FusionExcel Welcomes VIP Quantum Pendant Wearer Robert Koltai, Award Winning Hungarian Comedian, Actor And Film Director



Robert Koltai is a very famous Hungarian Comedian, TV & Movie Actor, Film Screen Writer & Director, who has won numerous awards including the European Film Festival Special Prize Of The Jury, Artist of Merit, Chicago Film Festival Audience prize and many other Hungarian honors.

Robert Koltai has this to say of FusionExcel's Quantum Pendant:

"The most sensitive part of my body is the vocal cords. Being exposed to a lot of air-conditioning and having my clothes wet through sweating is not good for me. I get inflammation of the throat very quickly. When I put on FusionExcel's Quantum Pendant, the scraping sensations disappeared quickly. My vocal rehearsals for my work are very exhaustive. My friend recommended me to drink the Scalar Energized water from FusionExcel's Quantum Flask. After drinking the water from the Quantum Flask, I felt the difference quite immediately. The inflammation has "miraculously" disappeared! Since using FusionExcel's Quantum Science products, I noticed they have very positive effects on me. I am more energetic and am able to do more work than before. My new work requires a lot of energy, where I not only am an actor and director but I also have a major role in the behind the scene work as well. Thank you FusionExcel for your excellent products!"



Szilveszter 1994 - Koltai Róbert-Pogány Judit


Koltai Róbert - olasz bundabotrány


No comments:

Post a Comment