Thursday, June 11, 2009

Suzy Susanti, Badminton World Champion And Olympics Gold Medallist





SUZY SUSANTI CREDENTIALS:

Suzy Susanti is among the most admired figures in the history of women’s badminton. Suzy is the Winner Woman’s Singles Gold Medal at the 1992 Barcelona Olympics Games, Spain. She also won the All England in 1990,1991,1993 and 1994, the World Badminton Grand Prix Finale 5 times from 1990 to 1994 and the IBF World Championships in 1993. Suzy was inducted into the International Badminton Federation Hall Of Fame in May 2004 and received the Herbert Scheele Trophy in 2002.

“As a former badminton athlete, my activities right now is very hectic where at the same time I need to take care of my children and managing my family. Most of the time I felt that my physical condition is not as good as before e.g. worn out faster, my body felt painful and stiff during work-out. However, ever since I wore Fusion Excel Quantum Pendant, I can feel a lot of benefit from it because it helps me to recover from the fatigue and I always felt fit and fresh. Due to that experience, I gave the pendants to both of my parent and the result was amazing. They felt that their body condition and physical condition are very different such as fitter, healthier and fresher. I am very confident that FE Quantum Pendant is a very good for our health!”

No comments:

Post a Comment