Thursday, May 19, 2011

FusionExcel Welcomes Quantum Pendant wearers GOLD medalists Joey Barba and Eusebio Quinones

REPORT FROM PHILIPPINES COUNTRY LICDNSEE PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTOR, JEREMY LOOI.

Defining the world’s most extreme sports remains a tricky subject. Mountain biking can be loosely defined as one, racing down hills and mountains at top speed on windy or muddy trails in rough terrain is certainly a challenge even for the strong hearts but for the two multiple medalists, Joey Barba and Eusebio Quinones, they are icons of this dare devil sport not only within the Philippines but also the region.



Indeed, it was a special BEP night when the two finest cyclists of the Philippines visited FusionExcel to share their personal experiences and how the incredible FE products tremendously improved their skills.
Truthfully, having the right high performance cycling equipment is not sufficient to become a competitive cyclist. Obviously, this individual sport requires both physical and mental stamina. Joey Barba, who won the ASEAN Gold Medal in the 24th SEA Games in 2007, Thailand under Cycling Mountain (Men’s Downhill) admitted how FE products helped him as he shared his testimony:

“I am currently training for cycling competitions and I felt the Quantum Pendant has helped me in my preparation. I don’t get easily tired and my endurance, stamina and focus has increased. The Quantum Pendant is instrumental to winning the competitions that I have joined. Thanks to the Quantum Pendant for helping me become more focused, stronger and energetic.”

Eusebio Quinones, another multiple SEA Games medalist and Philippine National Champion for three years in Mountain Cycling Cross Country proudly shared his wonderful experience as he revealed his testimony:

“Since I started wearing the Quantum Pendant early this year, the pain in my waist disappeared. As an athlete this is very helpful because when the pain in my waist was gone my performance improved and this helped me compete with other cyclists who are younger than me. In addition, my balance, core strength and concentration have been vastly enhanced!”


FusionExcel is proud and honored to have these Champions professing the benefits they had from FE's products and wishes them continuous success in their career.

No comments:

Post a Comment