Sunday, May 22, 2011

US Professional Baseball Player, Timothy Stewart

Timothy Stewart

Was an All-County baseball player at Mater Dei High School in Orange County, CA. I continued my playing career at University California, Irvine helping UCI to the NCAA regionals in my freshman season. I spent the last two years of college eligibility playing baseball at UCLA helping the team to two NCAA postseason appearances. Upon finishing college, I continued playing overseas in France, with brief stops in Spain and Netherlands. I am currently a player/coach for the French Elite League's Savigny Sur Orge Lions, a team located just outside of Paris.

"The Quantum Pendant gives me exceptionally great energy and extended energy when I do my baseball practice and coaching and my gym. I am using the Quantum Sports Flask as well that give me more stamina and great for detox. I will definitely share this Scalar Energy to my team mates. My mother is using the product as well. Thank you Fusion Excel for the opportunity to be healthy!" Tim Stewart.




No comments:

Post a Comment