Thursday, May 19, 2011

Veteran Singer/Actor Dato' Mohd Daud Kilau



Dato' Mohd Daud Kilau's Testimonial.

I have diabetes as high as 12.3 during the past 10 years and my right eye has a very serious injury. After I used FusionExcel's Quantum Pendant for only a few days, I went to Hospital Kuala Lumpur (HKL) for my regular follow ups. I was surprised when the doctor told me that my glucose readings has reduced to 3.9 after fasting!

The doctor then suggested that I go and take some lunch and come back for another test. The test result after having my meal showed that my glucose readings has returned to an incredible 7.7 which is within the normal range! FusionExcel's Quantum Pendant has changed my life and brought tremendous happiness to me. I am very grateful to FusionExcel for producing such an excellent product. I recommend it to everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment