Monday, May 16, 2011

World Golf Long Drive Champions

"Our Krank Golf Team just got back from a whole week of competition in Mesquite NV. We did very well. We now have over 50 hitters qualified for the REMAX World Long Drive Championships. Attached are some very good pictures of our top hitters. Also attached are pictures of the current World Long Drive Champion Mike Dobbyn. He has been wearing FusionExcel's Quantum Pendant for 2 years. He wears it everyday and will not compete without it! He is 6' 8" tall and weighs 300 pounds. He is amazing. There are so many hitters wearing FusionExcel's Quantum Pendant or Quantum Bracelet. I am attaching photos only of my top hitters. They all wear the pendant and/or bracelet. Amazing product!"

Lance Reader, Krank Golf Team One, 2009 World Long Drive Finalist and former World Long Drive Record Holder.




"FusionExcel's Quantum Pendants are absolutely amazing! I have never used a product that directly aids my concentration during competition. I have tested the Quantum Pendant's performance, and my physical performance figures increase 1-2% while using FusionExcel's Quantum Pendant. That is incredible! I can actually feel my body working more in harmony while I wear the pendant compared to when I'm not wearing it. Also, I don't even have to wear it on my body; I can just put it in my pocket and get the same amazing results. FusionExcel Quantum Pendants, 100% I wouldn't compete without it! Thanks FusionExcel!"

Tyler Kellett.
Krank Golf Team One Member.
Multiple REMAX World Long Drive Championship Finalist.




"I wear FusionExcel's Quantum Pendant because I believe it works. Not only in competition but also for every day life. I will never compete without it. It improved my overall well being and quality of life."

Mitch McDowell.
Krank Golf Team One Member.
LDA Tour Winner.
Multiple REMAX World Long Drive Championship Finalist.




Being out of long drive competition for an entire year due do my third ACL reconstructive surgery from playing football I needed a secret boost in my workouts. I turned to the Quantum Pendant to see what the buzz was about. I immediately notice an increase in strength and flexibility when wearing it. I used it for my entire rehab process which I firmly believe helped me recover faster and stronger than the other two times recovering from the same injury. With the Quantum Pendant on it is like my uniform now and gives me the assurance that I need for optimal performance. Finally, fully recovered 15 months post operation is when I felt the strongest and I firmly believe I am back for good and on top of my game. I wore the Quantum Pendant in St. Louis in early August and qualified for the REMAX World Long Drive Championship (3rd time). The very next week I went to Denver for the Mile High Shootout and took 2nd place with a long of 423 yards, but hitting 7 out 8 balls into the grid with 5 over 400 yards! I am a true believer in the Quantum Pendant and finally believe I am not only back, but stronger and more flexible than ever!!! See you in Mesquite!"

Jason Witczak.
Krank Golf Team One Member.
Multiple REMAX World Long Drive Championship Finalist.




"I am not a person to buy into hype of the latest scheme product in the golf industry. Matter of fact, I usually don't even consider any product that is on an infomercial. However, at the 2008 PGA Show in Orlando, Florida, I came across a product completely by accident, the FusionExcel Quantum Pendant. I had watched the demonstrations that the FusionExcel people were doing to prove that it makes you stronger and increases stability and balance when you wear it. As usual, I was skeptical. But after doing a test on a launch monitor, my apprehensions were GONE!

I was told to hit 5 or 6 balls without wearing the Quantum Pendant. I recorded my normal swing speeds and ball speeds with the 5 swings. After putting on the Quantum Pendant and hitting 5 more balls, my swing speed jumped up an average of 4 MPH and ball speed jumped up 8 MPH! My slowest of the swing speeds and ball speeds with the Quantum Pendant on, were still all faster than the best swing stats without it.
In our sport, every inch counts, and in this case, this product has gained me SEVERAL more inches. I am most definitely a believer in the FusionExcel Quantum Pendant and would recommend it to any sport athlete to provide them more stability in their body, and increased strength. I never take mine off!"

Trevor "The Macho Man" Consavage.

Krank Golf Long Drive Team.




Trevor Consavage.



Trevor Consavage.



Trevor Consavage



Bobby Bradley 2nd Place Texas Shootout



Bobby Bradley 2009 World Finalist.



CJ Morley 2009 World Finalist.



CJ Morley.



Geoff Olohan 2009 World Finalist.



John Kikes 2009 World Finalist



Kevin Shook 2009 World Finalist.



Marty Honea Champion 386 Yards.



Mike Dobbyn.



James Horton 2009 World Finalist.



Trevor Consavage.



Mike Dobbyn World Champion.

No comments:

Post a Comment