Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Zidov Akuma, Star of Contender Asia & 2008 Swiss Muay Thai Champion





I have been involved in Muay Thai Kick Boxing for many years. I am currently the 2008 Swiss Muay Thai Champion and the 2006 Swiss SANDA Champion (SANDA is a combination of Muay Thai and Kung Fu). Recently, I starred in Contender Asia as Captain of the Team. Contender Asia was viewed by 400 million viewers around the world! I have been featured and interviewed by numerous magazines and newspapers around the world (including Malaysian Star Newspaper).As you can see, I lead a pretty hectic lifestyle!

When my good friend, Ramazan Ramazanov (World Muay Thai Heavyweight Champion) introduced FE's Quantum Pendant to me and did the demos on me, I was very impressed. WOW!

Now when I train, I always drink the charged water. I feel more powerful and I train so much better. I also noticed since I started wearing the QP, I dont have as much headaches as before. I feel much more relaxed and calm and at night I sleep much better. I have no hesitation recommending FE's QP to everyone! Thank you so much FE for such a wonderful product!

No comments:

Post a Comment