Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Allan Caidic, The legendary undisputed three-point shooter “Trigger Man”




I felt uncomfortable and embarrassed when the test of balance, flexibility and strength was administered to me. But all that faded instantly when I experienced for the very first time the improvement I’ve had with scalar energy that comes through the FusionExcel Quantum Pendant. If this is what it can do to me beneficially, how much more to the team I was coaching. Experiencing the demo, my team remained skeptical. However, when we used the Fusion Excel Sports Flask in one of our games, and we won that game, my team was convinced and immediately wanted to have FE’s scalar energy products. Aside from coaching, I also play badminton. Without the QP, I could only play four straight sets. Now with the QP I can play eight straight sets! My badminton playmates saw the difference and could not believe it. My PBA team, the Ginebra Kings now benefits from scalar energy together with my badminton playmates as well. I highly recommend FE’s scalar energy products to everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment