Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Manuel Monsour Del Rosario III, Tae Kwon Do Champion and Action Movie Star







Being an Olympian, I wish I had the Quantum Pendant long before and that could have made a big difference with my Tae Kwon Do performance. Wearing the Quantum Pendant, I instantly felt my knee pain diminished and it is simply amazing. With this added health benefit, I can train my students better and execute the action scenes during filming with greater agility. I am a natural sports person and saw dramatic improvement in my other games too. My golf swing is more consistent, accurate and further. On the basketball court, I am now embarrassing the younger and bigger opponents with my new found strength, balance, flexibility and stamina. Thank you Fusion Excel!


MANEL MONSOUR DEL ROSARIO III DISTINCTIONS:

Ranked No.1 in the Philippines from 1982-1989
Ranked No.1 in Southeast Asia in 1989 (Gold Medalist 15th SEA Games)
Ranked No.1 in Southeast Asia Lightweight Division in 1987 (Gold Medalist 14th SEA Games)
Ranked 2nd Best in Asia in 1986 (Silver Medalist in the 1986 10th Asian Games, Seoul, Korea)
Ranked 3rd Best In the World in 1985 (Bronze Medalist in the 1985 7th World TKD Championships in Seoul, Korea)
6th Dan Black Belt in Taekwondo (Lightweight Division)
Quarter finalist at the 1988 Seoul Olympic Games
Under Master Sung Chong Hong, Korean 9th Dan Taekwondo Black Belt

MANEL MONSOUR DEL ROSARIO III CAREER SUMMARY:

- Competed for the Philippine National Taekwondo Team (1982 - 1989)
- Ranked #1 in the Philippines in the Lightweight Division (1982 - 1989)
- 8 time National Lightweight Champion
- Taekwondo Coach (1984 - 1987)
- Coached for the Philippine National Taekwondo Team (1989 / 1991 / 1993 / 1995 / 1996)
- Team Captain of the Philippine National Taekwondo Team (1985 to 1989)
- Team Captain for the Olympic Taekwondo Team, Seoul Olympics Quarterfinalist in the Olympic Games in Seoul Korea (1988)
- International Taekwondo Referee
- Member, Taekwondo Hall Of Fame, Kukiwon Center, Seoul, Korea

No comments:

Post a Comment