Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Fracture Leg,Backache - A.V.S.Bathi Allimuthu, World Kick Boxing Champion


A.V.S. BATHI ALLIMUTHU CREDENTIALS:

Founder And President of Malaysia Kickboxing Federation (WKA)

6th Degree Black Belt/Gold Bar Taekwon-Do (I.T.F) / WKA KICKBOXING

National TaeKwon-Do Champion 1986 to 1996, Represented Malaysia for both Kickboxing and TaeKwon-Do since 1993.

World Bronze Medalist-WKA Kickboxing Championship 2005, Nigara Falls, Canada World Bronze Medalist-WKA Kickboxing 2006, Costa Blanca, Spain

World Gold Medalist-WKA Kickboxing 2007, Karlsruhe, Germany

The Highest qualified and the Only Certified Examiner for Kickboxing (WKA) in Malaysia


I have been an active martial-arts practitioner (Kickboxing, TaeKwon-Do,Boxing & Silat Gayung) for 26 years both as a trainer as well as a competitor, teaching and training almost 10 to 14 hours daily. In 2005 I fractured my leg which slowed me down a bit and l have also been fighting with severe back ache for a long time.

Since wearing FE’s miraculous Quantum Pendant my back ache is almost gone. Not only that, my strength and speed has increased tremendously. I am shocked by my kicks and punches, seeing how much stronger and faster they are now. In fact 14 hours a day training and teaching does not tire me as much anymore. I feel very energetic and happy, having peaceful sleep and waking up full of energy. I will never leave my home without this miraculous Quantum Pendant!p

Recently I presented my parents with Quantum Pendant’s and they have managed to overcome their headaches, lack of energy and it has also helped to bring down their diabetic readings.

I do Energy Healing as well and with FE’s Quantum Pendant I could feel a rush and tremendous increase in my output and I can now heal much faster and see results sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment