Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Samboy Lim, The legendary “Sky Walker” of the Philippine Basketball Association



I have some idea about energy-boosting products. However, when the FusionExcel Quantum Pendant was shown to me and was tested on me, I knew that this is the product that would really benefit my health. Before I wore the pendant my balance, flexibility and strength were not encouraging. Surprisingly, when I wore the pendant and the same tests were administered to me, I noticed a remarkable 20 - 30 % increase in my overall balance, flexibility and strength. What is more amazing is when I tried the QP with my 73-year old mother. I asked my mom to sit down and up a couple of times with the pendant and without the pendant. The difference in total improvement of my mother was really astonishing! Both my mom and I now wear the FusionExcel QP constantly. This is really a blessing and I would recommend this to everyone who desires better health and peak performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment