Tuesday, June 9, 2009

WONG CHOON HIN, Sportsman of The Year, Double in Olympics, World Cup & Asian Games



Name: WONG CHOON HIN
Date of Birth: 19.03.1950
Age: 57+ years
Place of Birth: Malacca

WONG CHOON HIN CREDENTIALS:

1. 6th Asian Games 1970 - Bangkok, Thailand ( 4th Placing )
2. 7th Asian Games 1974 – Teheran, Iran ( 3rd Placing )
3. 2nd World Cup 1973 - Amsterdam, Holland ( 8th Placing )
4. 3rd World Cup 1975 – Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia ( 4th Placing )
5. 20th Olympics 1972 – Munich, Germany ( 8th Placing )
6. 21st Olympics 1976 – Montreal, Canada ( 11th Placing )
7. Captained Malaysian Hockey Team – 1976-1977
8. Selangor Sportsman of the Year 1976

Testimonial:

I am a Double Olympian, Double World Cupper and Double Asian Games in Field Hockey and a Retired Project Manager in Building Construction.

During the course of my hockey playing career, I developed the injury to my lower back bone. I was referred to the Professor of The Orthopedic Department in University Hospital, Kuala Lumpur who diagnosed that my lower back bone structure which is quite excessively curve inwards is the main cause of the back pain. He recommended that I must do more exercises to strengthen the lower back muscles and also to reduce the curvature of the lower back bone. When I stop doing the exercises, the pain and stiffness of the back keeps coming back.

Good thing, I was introduced by my tennis club teammate to the Fusion Excel’s Quantum Pendant. At the very beginning, I was skeptical about the product and after having attended the demos and worn the Quantum Pendant. For about 10 days, I began to feel that the pain is being relieved from my lower back, feel more active with higher level of energy and my blood pressure reduced back to normal.

Based on my experiences, I fully recommend everyone to invest on the Quantum Pendant which has benefitted me. Who knows it can benefit you better.

– Wong Choon Hin

No comments:

Post a Comment