Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shalin Zulkifli, World Bowling Champion


World No 1: The Victorious Malaysian Women's Bowling Team
(from left) Sharon Koh, Choy Poh Lai, Zandra Aziela Ibrahim Hakimi, Shalin Zulkifli,
Wendy Chai and Esther Cheah posing after winning the team gold medal at the
Women's World Championships in
Mexico on Wednesday, 5th September, 2007


SHALIN ZULKIFLI CREDENTIALS:

- Credentials include Malaysian National Bowling
Team Member for the past 14 years
- 5 times Malaysian National Sportswoman Award Winner
- International Bowling Hall of Fame inductee
- World Bowling Champion
- 5 times National Champion
- Ranked 4th in the World in 2007.

As a full time national athlete and businesswoman, I live a very fast paced and hectic lifestyle. As an athlete, I train daily and I bowl an average of 20 tournaments overseas a year. When I’m not training or competing overseas, I run my Bowling Centre “Pin Junction” with my fiancĂ©e and family. At times I would work 16 hours a day on top of my daily training and gym workout sessions.

I have constantly experienced muscle aches, fatigue and high stress situations in my work and when I’m competing. Since I was introduced to and started wearing FusionExcel’s Quantum Pendant, I have felt and experienced a fantastic increase in my ability to concentrate on my competitive and business commitments.

Bowling is a sport that requires maintaining a high level of concentration for a long period (we compete for about 4 to 6 hours) of time, balance and stamina. After wearing the Quantum Pendant, I feel more energized, more alert and my stamina has improved tremendously. It has given me the winning edge over my opponents because I feel more calm, relaxed and confident when I compete and it has translated into an improvement in my performance. I even bowled a perfect game (300 games, 12 strikes in a row) with it after a week!

I would strongly recommend the Quantum Pendant to everyone; if it has helped me, imagine what it can do for you!

- Shalin Zulkifli

No comments:

Post a Comment