Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Gary May, Donald Trump's Ex-Chef


A pendant? That can do miracles? Multi-level marketing? No no no no, I had enough… that was what our response was when a friend approached us. But you know what? It WORKS! My husband Gary May, a former chef for Donald Trump, has been a master chef for more than 15 years now. When he put on the Quantum Pendant for 2 days, his blood pressure went from 170/110 to 120/90, and it has been consistent until today. He used to change 4 or 5 T-shirts a day due to sweat, but now he only uses 1 or 2 T-shirts for the whole day. He doesn’t feel tired even when he goes up and down the staircase a few times at once. I think I am convinced, this Quantum Pendant works!

1 comment:

  1. You completed a few fine points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will go along with with your blog. sign in

    ReplyDelete