Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Surech Kuppusamy, World Class Mountaineer






Coverage by The Star Cover News (metro)
K.Surech , 28 has achieved his dream of
climbing Ama Dablam in eastern Nepal. He
wanted to tackle the peak after learning that
the first person to climb Mount Everest,
Sir Edmund Hilary, had dubbed it unclimbable
– VLADIMIR GOENKHA



Surech at Cho Oyu 8201 metres - Peak



Training daily for a total of 26 hours every week for up to 6 months at a time used to be very hectic for me as I have to focus on my profession as an aeronautical engineer at the same time.

High altitude mountaineering is a sport which requires strong dedication and training commitment as one needs to be truly prepared to face and endure the worst situations on the world’s toughest slopes and harshest landscapes.

Both the training and my career often leave me little time to rest and this use to affect my energy levels. About two months ago, I was introduced to FusionExcel’s Quantum Pendant by a friend. I was skeptical at first on being told that it could balance and enhance the body’s natural energy system, but later decided to give it a try. After two days of wearing the QP while on a training regime, the first thing I noticed was, I was able to ‘jump’ between work and training with little or almost no rest. These amaze me as I could complete the weekly cycle of training without the usual feeling of lethargy I used to get. As a result, I could concentrate better on both my career and training. I have also started using the Quantum Flask for added benefit. I highly recommend both the Quantum Pendant and Quantum Flask for anyone who wants to experience optimum health and energy level.

No comments:

Post a Comment