Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Paul Lee, Owner of the Royal London Circus


The FusionExcel Quantum Pendant has positively changed both the lives of my wife & myself. In the business of the circus world, work is unusually stressful. I have experienced tremendous energy using the FusionExcel Quantum Pendant. Each day I normally can work only for a period up to half a day. Taking an afternoon nap to rest daily is a must for me otherwise it would be difficult to continue working till 6.00pm. Strangely enough, after putting on the FusionExcel Quantum Pendant, I became so energised that I could skip the afternoon nap & continue to work amazingly up to as late as 11.00pm or midnight.

Also climbing up staircases used to be a great challenge for me. I usually need to stop for air. Now this problem no longer exist after wearing the FusionExcel Quantum Pendant. This is a fantastic significant change for me.

For the past 15 to 20 years, I had been so dependant on sleeping tablets. Without the sleeping tablets I just couldn't sleep (insomnia). After wearing the FusionExcel Quantum Pendant, amazingly I could now sleep soundly without taking any sleeping tablets at all.

On rainy days, I would usually get discomfort & pains on my joints. Now with the FusionExcel Quantum Pendant on me, the pains has totally disappeared. The FusionExcel Quantum Pendant is truly an amazing product, I recommend everybody to try it for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment