Tuesday, June 9, 2009

HASSAN BIN HJ. ADBUL KADIR CREDENTIALS

Manager/ Trainer of Selangor National Silat Association (2003)
- Trainer of Petaling District Silat Association, Awarded 6 Gold Medals. In 2000, Coached His Son to Become the Gold Medal Winner of SUKMA.

My name is Hassan, one month before the fasting month in 2006, I suffered from a serious backache. One day, when I was carrying 2 heavy barrels of petrol and walking towards my boat, I slipped on the steep slope. I was able to support my body with my left foot and did not fall down. But I had sprained my thigh and suffered from serious pain.

Due to this incident, I was bedridden during the fasting month and could not celebrate the Raya festival. The pain continued for 2 months until I met Ah Tong who recommended the FusionExcel Quantum Pendant to me. After wearing the Quantum Pendant, things have changed for the better. Although the doctor advised me to undergo an operation but it was rejected as I have the Quantum Pendant now which has improved my condition significantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment