Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Nicholas Pua, 25 years old, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. (Golfer)


I am a full time golfer turning professional soon. I practice 8 hours daily. A friend of mine introduced the FusionExcel Quantum Pendant to me. After putting on the Quantum Pendant I find that it is able to help me to be more focused in my golf games. I feel more relax and more calm. Surprisingly I could even hit the golf ball to a further distance and with lesser effort. I also discovered that I am able to spend more time on my putting when I put on the Quantum Pendant. I no longer feel the backache which I normally do after 2 hours of putting. My flexibility have increased as well as the energy in my body as such I don’t feel that tired anymore after 8 hours of practise. It has also helped me to get good & sound sleep every night. With so many good & beneficial health features packed into one single product which ‘power’ I was told could last more than 100 years makes the Quantum Pendant truly an Amazing & Value for Money product. I’ve recommended it to all my friends. Thank you Fusion Excel for this wonderful product which I believe will bring much help & aid to many people by improving their health & lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment