Saturday, June 27, 2009

Improved Stamina,Arthritis Recovered - Andrew Leong, Chek Quen Do Martial Arts 4th Dan Black Belt and Hasher.

Hashers!! On On!! I am known as Ironman among my fellow Hash House Harrier friends, not because I run the fastest but because I am the hardest. I run from Mondays to Saturdays from one chapter to another. FE's Quantum Pendant is perfect for Hashing. By wearing the QP, many Hashers told me their stamina has improved. They find their energy levels increased and they feel less tired after each run. I experienced the same. Knee and ankle pain that used to persist for a few days after each run are now gone after just a day! FE's Quantum Pendant speeds up my recovery and reduced my pain. I have seen many veteran Hashers who suffers from arthritis now recovered or have reduced pain after using FE's Quantum Pendant. I fully recommend FE's Quantum Pendant for everyone!








No comments:

Post a Comment