Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Former Baseball Star, Bobby Bradley's Testimonial


In 1999, I was the first round draft pick for the Pittsburgh Pirates. After playing 7 seasons in professional baseball, I tallied up 5 surgeries, 2 herniated disks, nerve damage, and 14 surgical scars. To say the least, I was beat up and knocked out. I took a year off from any form of competition to let my body recover from the aches and pains. In the middle of 2007, I decided to pick up the sport of Long Drive Golf. I made it to the World Championships but was still feeling terrible after the tournaments. My neck was killing me and my right hand was practically closed caused from nerve damage. I was fortunate enough to meet Lance Reader, the owner of Krank golf and also a Long Drive Professional. He introduced me to the Fusion Excel Quantum Pendant along with a couple of exercises. After all of about 30 seconds, I asked him if this pendant had some form of voodoo . It was amazing how much stronger and flexible I was by putting this in my hands. When I show people the pendant or the bracelet they start laughing and say it's the craziest thing they've ever seen. You don't even need a sales pitch. The pendant does all the selling for you. I wear the pendant everyday and feel totally rejuvenated. The everyday aches and pains are long gone and I've already qualified for the 2008 RE/MAX World Championships with the Fusion Excel Quantum Pendant on my neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment