Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Madam Yap Lee Yong, 32 Years Old.

Medical Problem: Gynecological problem – unable to conceive due to irregular and inadequate production of eggs. Eggs were also of low quality.

In 2001, after the doctor diagnosed my problem, he started me on 3 months of treatment to take medication in order to increase egg production. It was unsuccessful as there was no significant increase in egg production.

I then tried artificial insemination 3 times but that was also unsuccessful.

Finally, I decided to go through a test-tube pregnancy. I had a successful pregnancy only after the second attempt.

I went through 3 years of sadness, stress, disappointments and pain not to mention the high medical expense to get a child. Finally, my daughter Wong Shi Qi was born on November 29th 2004. She is going to be 3 years old soon.

The thought of going through another pregnancy was really frightening to me. I know I will have to go through another emotional, stressful ordeal not to mention the steep medical costs. I couldn’t decide in my mind if I would ever want to have another child.

I was very shocked when I conceived in May 2007 after wearing the pendant and drinking the energized water for about 3 months. I understood from my doctor if I ever wanted another child it would be through another test-tube. In fact, my eggs have been saved in the egg bank in SJMC.

I didn’t have to go through the same tiresome and stressful procedures to get pregnant this time. It was so natural! My husband is so happy about having another child and so relieved that this time there’s no need to visit the Doctor more than necessary and hardly the same kind of expenses as before.

We spent only RM563 each for both by husband and myself to get a Quantum Pendant. What we received is a wonderful gift which is priceless – the gift of a child!

Thank you FusionExcel!

No comments:

Post a Comment